Calendars & News
Check the School Calendar or find the latest Newsletters.More ››
Find your student's Class Page and get more information about each class.More ››
Online Fee Payment
Save time: pay fees for school enrollment, lunches, latchkey, PTO & sports online.More ››
Login Here to PowerSchool with your Parent Access code.More ››
School Lunch Menus
What's for lunch today? Check the current lunch menus here.More ››
3R's and Cares & Shares
Learn about 3R's and Cares & Shares. Check the calendar for upcoming opportunities.More ››
Looking for a general school document. Check here.More ››
Parent Teacher Organization
Learn about our PTO. Check the calendar for upcoming meetings & events.More ››
After School Activities
What other activities are available? Be sure to check the calendar for upcoming events.More ››
Teacher Wish Lists
What does your child's teacher need? Check
the Wish List.
Employer Matching Gifts
Does your employer support local schools with a matching Gift Program?More ››
You can now make online payments for School Lunches, Latchkey Fees,
Pre-Kindergarten Tuition, PTO Fees & Sports Fees
Online with WeShare
Muffins with Mom: May 4
Mark you calendars now! Join your students for Muffins with Mom before school on Thursday, May 4 in Fischer Center-West.
Donuts with Dad: May 18
Mark you calendars now! Join your students for Donuts with Dad before school on Thursday, May 18 in Fischer Center-West.
Eighth Grade Promotion: May 24
Eighth Grade promotion will be held Wednesday, May 24 at 7:00pm in the Church. Watch for more details for the last days for our 8th graders coming home with your students.
Last Day of School: May 24
The last day of school will be Thursday, May 25. School will dismiss at 12:00pm. Have a safe summer.
New Mobile App is now Available!
- The official All Saints Parish Mobile app is your home for All Saints Parish Information.
- Find Mass times, Daily Readings & important updates.
- Access our online giving system WeShare.
- Download the All Saints Catholic Church App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by clicking below or searching "All Saints Wichita" in the app stores.
- Choose which areas you are most interested in keeping up with.
Pay Lunch, Latchkey, Sports & PTO Fees Online
Paying school fees is made easier than ever with our online giving system, WeShare. Make your payment using your debit card, credit card, checking, or savings account.
Start today by following these 3 east steps:
- Click the WeShare button below.
- Set up your account if you don't already have one for church tithing.
- Choose a payment option and make your payment.
- Take a copy of your payment receipt to the school to ensure proper credit to your account.
Click the button below to get started.